Master of Business Administration - MBA
The JBREC School of Management Studies of Joginpally B. R. Engineering College was established in the year 2006-2007. The Department of Management of Studies offers 2-year 4 Semester MBA Programme approved by the All India Council of Technical Education and is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad. The MBA Programme was started during the Academic year 2006-2007. The first Batch of Students have Graduated and many of them were well placed in different companies. The Second Batch students are waiting for Viva Voce Examination.
To inculcate corporate culture among the students by giving them value based education with all necessary inputs, which will make them an asset in any organization they serve.
The JBREC School of Management Studies is headed by Dr. G. Chandra Sekhar, MBA, Ph.D, PGDIRPM, and PGDCA, who is innovative and inspiring in character. He teaches Marketing and Systems. He has over 10 years of experience in Industry, Teaching, Research and Consultancy. He has published many research papers in reputed national and international journals. He attended Professional Development Program at Suranari University of Technology, Thailand and alumni of International Space University, France. He also taught in international universities abroad. Presently, he is working as Professor& Head for the School of Management Studies, Joginpally B. R. Engineering College, and Hyderabad, India.
The Department consists of experienced faculty members and admin staff with expertise in different areas of Management. They are,
|| Dr.G.Chandra Sekhar
||Professor & Director
|| N.Hari Prasad Reddy
|| Assoc. Prof.
||P . Swamy
|| MBA, Ph-D OU
||Ms. Tayyaba Sulthana
||Mrs. Sandya Rani
||Mr. M. Suresh
||Ms. Usha Thakur
JBREC School of Management Studies tries to identify the changing needs of the corporate and tries to shape the student by imparting education to develop the personality that can adapt to various conditions. So apart from academics, the department also undertakes other development activities like:
- Case Studies
- Role Plays
- Seminars & Workshops
- Mini Projects
- Industrial Visits
- Management Games
- Group Discussions
- Audio-Visual Learning
- Project Works (Individual and Group)
- BISCON (Business Information Sharing Conference)
- Simulation Exercises
- Guest lectures by eminent people in academics, research and professionals.
The college library has over 2000 books relating to various fields in Management, from different publishers and by different authors, which gives huge scope for the students to develop their knowledge. The library also gets a wide range of Biz-journals and Magazines. Books of General Interest and Dictionaries for various disciplines are also made available for instant reference.
LAB FACILITY :
The college has a spacious air-conditioned computer lab with adequate systems. The systems are provided with UNIX and Windows operating systems with networking facilities. Software installed in computers are not only pertaining to the syllabus but also relating to the latest Statistical, Financial and Operations Research packages which are made available to the students to facilitate them for analysis of the Project works they undertake. In addition to this The Department is having Communication Lab with Advanced Software’s for English and Soft Skills Development
UNIVERSITY RANK: Krishna Manjari student of MBA 2008-2010 batch placed 8th Rank
2006-08 Batch: 88 %
2007-09 Batch: 98 %
2008-10 Batch: 96%
2009-11 Batch: 97%
FIRST CLASS: 30
- S. Krishna Manjari H.T.No.08J21E0041 secure 79%
- K. Ashwathy, student of MBA 4thSem participated and won FIRST PRIZE in the event of YOUNG MANAGER, NATIONAL LEVEL management meet at CMR College of Engineering and Technology.
- USHA.T, SATHYA.B, & K. ASHWATHY students of MBA 4thSem were participated and won FIRST PRIZE in the event of AD-MAKING at state level management meet in Sree Datta Engineering College.
- K. Ashwathy & P.Shravanthi, students of MBA 4thSem, were participated and received FIRST PRIZE in the event of CASE BREAKING at state level management meet at Annamacharya Engineering College.
- Vijay Prasad, student of MBA 1stSem, was participated in state level management event and won 2nd prize
- MBA 4th SEM students were participated in inter college cricket cup tourney and placed NO 1 and received cup from TRR college of Engineering technology
- MBA 4th SEM students were participated in inter college Akhil memorial cricket cup tourney and placed NO 1 and received cup
- CARROMS: Usha.T & MADHURI.B, students were participated and won 2nd Prize
- RANGOLI: students were participated and received applauds
- We organized 10 days industrial tour to visit many industries which is very eminent in manufacturing area which are situated in and around Delhi &Gorgon, by this visit students had gained real time experience.
- We organized an industrial visit to BHEL for students to impart their knowledge in various areas of management.
- We organized a visit to Khadi Gramin village to encourage the students in the area of entrepreneurship especially in small scale industries development.
- WE also organized an industrial visit to METRO for students to impart their knowledge in various areas of management especially in Marketing.
SEMINARS: Mr. SHIVA KUMAR Executive from TIMES presented a seminar on CAREERS in IT industry
- A seminar on FINANCIAL EDUCATION for young students’ workshop by Mr. N.HARI PRASAD had conducted to provide awareness about the importance of financial planning and different financial products
TECHNICAL EVENTS: We have conducted many seminars and workshops in the academic year of 2010-2011 some of them are listed out
EXPERT LECTURES: Mr. NASSER HUSSAIN Centre Manager & Mr. VIJAY BHASKER, TRAINER, delivered Lecture on Business Intelligence –Practices and Challenges
Dr. Shaik Moulali conducted workshop on Brain storming session
Ms.HEMALATHA PILLAI Team Lead Cap Gemini, conducted workshop on Adopting to corporate life
Mr. BAKSHI Manager Corporate Marketing conducted workshop on Personality development- importance of communication skills
PROFESSIONAL BODIES: School of Management Studies from Joginapally B. R. Engineering College is associated with the following professional bodies HMA, AIMA NHRD, ISTE
NSS ACTIVITIES: students from MBA were acted as volunteers in BLOOD DONATION CAMP which is conducted at JBREC
- Mr.N.HARI PRASAD REDDY, MBA, LLB Associate .Professor qualified FACULTY ELIGIBILITY TEST (F.E.T) which is conducted by JNTUH.
- Mr.P.SWAMY, MBA Asst .Professor qualified NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (N.E.T) which is conducted by UGC & qualified FACULTY ELIGIBILITY TEST (F.E.T) which is conducted by JNTUH.
- The following faculty members were participated in Faculty Development Program which is organized by JBIET
Mr.P.SWAMY, MBA Asst .Professor
Ms.G.KEERTHY, MBA Asst .Professor
Ms.TAYABBA SULTHANA, MBA Asst.Professor
Ms.SANDYA RANI, MBA Asst .Professor
- The following faculty members were participated in NATIONAL LEVEL SEMINAR on CHALLENGES IN RURAL INDUSTRIALIZATION – IN INDIAN SCENARIO which is organized by which is sponsored by AICTE New Delhi.
Ms.CH.SANDYA, MBA Asst .Professor
Ms.G.KEERTHY, MBA Asst .Professor
Ms.M.SWATHI, MBA Asst. MBA Professor
Ms.TAYABBA SULTHANA, MBA Asst.Professor
Master of Computer Applications - MCA
The department of MCA Joginpally B.R. Education society started enrolling the students for MCA program from the academic year 2006-2007 with an effective approval from AICTE and affiliated to JNTU. The three years MCA program offered at the school has an intake of 60 students, every year, that are admitted through ICET.
The school has adequate infrastructural facilities such as accommodation, library, computer lab and committed faculty.
We are having fully equipped lab with latest Software’s and all the systems are connected through LAN . And we are having high speed Internet facility to all the systems.
- B Sravanthi H.T.No.07J21F0006 secure 89.6%
Will be updated soon....